Tuesday 24 April 2012

Waste but not

It was a very sad day last week, my (fake) mulberry decided to give up on me, and it will be missed.
The day I can afford to spend £500+ on one single purchase, I will be heading right to the Mulberry store. Their handbags are so effortless, chic, wearable, and stylish, there is one to suit every kind of woman.
Myself I am an ‘Alexa’ girl, the satchel bag suited me perfectly, it slouched over my shoulder, instantly turning any outfit into a smart city chic.
My (fake- it hurts to say it was fake, it looked so real) Mulberry, was bought at a silk market in Bejiing, I am yet to come across one so good. So I am out again hunting down the perfect one, unless anyone has a spare £500, or a flight to China.... Didn’t think so...
Here are my 2 favourites, and when I can afford the real thing, sure I will be able to buy the dream clutch as well!






No comments: