Monday 30 January 2012

Sing me a song

So im currently doing something I havn't done in a while, write down phrases I hear in songs that make me think twice, or just that I like.
Its something I think most people used to do when they were in High School, but i've started doing it again (cringe)
A picture can mean a thousand words, and I love how everybody interprets things differently. Same with song lyrics, those few words can mean something to one person and something completely different to someone else.
Thats why you will probably find random quotes all over this blog, they make you think twice about something, as they dont always  mean what you may first assume.
Im sure this phrase of doing what teenage girls do will probably run out soon, but for now i've got pages of 'notes' saved on my Iphone..



'Young wild and free'

No comments: